Join Us and Row!
Membership at Bay City Rowing Club is open to anyone. If you are interested in membership, we encourage you to visit our boathouse and learn more BCRC and our programs. Members are provided access to weekly group rowing sessions, boathouse and facilities, equipment, attendance at regattas and social activities. Annual membership at BCRC is good from April 1 through March 31 of the following year.
Benefits of membership:
- Join ongoing weekly group rowing sessions
- Participation in regattas
- Club social activities
- Boathouse key (once able to row a single scull) to row freely and utilize exercise equipment outside of group rowing times
- Locker space
Membership Process & Forms
- Download the BCRC membership form (instructions also included on form)
- Read both BCRC’s Club Policy and Safety Rules and Club Safe Sport Policy documents (available for download)
- Sign up for a basic US Rowing membership at usrowing.org/membership (or renew your membership). Basic US Rowing membership is $7.75 annually. BCRC is a US Rowing club member and all our local members must be listed on BCRC’s US Rowing roster for club insurance qualifications.
- Submit your completed BCRC membership form and payment through our online registration, in person or by mail. Welcome to BCRC!
College (Under 26)
68 and Over
Still Have Questions?
Submit a question through our Contact page form or email us at email@example.com.